Shop By Season
Shop By Colour
Shop by Print
Shop by Fabric Type
Shop by Dress Style
- Cap Sleeve
- Cold Shoulder
- Colour Block
- Fit and Flare
- Long Sleeve
Stylish hats for the all occasions
The Hat, the crowning glory of your Occasion Outfit. The hat choice for the occasion outfit is not straight forward, just choosing a hat in the matching colour will not work. You will need to take into account the shape of the your face, skin tone and your figure.
- Wide Brimmed hats should contrast with your outfit, go with bold colours
- Always try on your hat with your mother of the bride outfit, your hat should be in context of your whole look.
- Because a hat is worn so closely to your face it is important that the colour of the hat flatters your skin tone as well.
- If you have pale skin, a warm colour such as pink or rust is a good choice. Darker skin is easier to choose for, although if it is very dark, black is best avoided.
- Wear your hat around the house. Get accustomed to how it feels on your head so it doesn't feel unusual on the special day.
- Avoid hat hair; take your hat to the hairdressers in advance of the occasion so you can discuss a hair style which will suit.
- Petite women should avoid hats with a down turned brim. An upturned brim will help draw the eye upwards and help you look a little taller.
- Tall women should focus on hats # with turned down brims and lots of decoration.